KING Remote Reservoir Front Coilover Pair | 2015+ Colorado/Canyon
$1,519.95 – $1,827.95
King’s standard-travel coilover kit for the 2015+ Colorado/Canyon increases ride height by 2” to serve as a leveling kit & allow for larger tires. These coilovers increase wheel-travel by 12%, which work with stock or aftermarket upper control arms. An extended-travel version is also available (requires aftermarket upper control arms), which increases wheel-travel by a sizeable 23%.
King builds their OEM line of shocks with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on their high-end race shocks, enabling you to experience the famous King ride quality on your daily driver.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- 2.5″ Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4″ or 7/8″ diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact..
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away.
- Sold as a Pair.
- King spanner adjustment tool is included for ride height/preload adjustments.
- These coilovers are available with -OR- without Wide Range Dampening external adjustment knobs (shown with adjuster knobs).
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Options / Shipping Info
WITH Compression Adjusters, WITHOUT Compression Adjusters
- Clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use.
- Individual detents make each click of adjustment easy to feel while turning.
- Each of the twenty levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very-soft to very-firm.
|Chevrolet||Colorado||2015 - 2019|
|GMC||Canyon||2015 - 2019|