FOX 2.0 Performance-Series Rear Shock Set | 2015+ Colorado/Canyon
2.0 Performance Series Rear Shock Set for 2015+ Colorado/Canyon (985-24-129)
- The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
- Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Lift: 0-1″
- Sold as a pair
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Options / Shipping Info
|Dimensions||36.00 × 6.00 × 6.00 in|
|Chevrolet||Colorado||2015 - 2019|
|GMC||Canyon||2015 - 2019|
You must be logged in to post a comment.