FOX 2.5″ Factory Series Remote-Reservoir Front Coilover Set | 2015+ Colorado/Canyon
- Before any of FOX shocks reach production, they’ve had to stand the test of time and live up to incredible abuse by the fastest athletes in racing. We push the boundaries to give you that same precise control and race-proven performance you can feel. Our bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks provide improved damping in any terrain.
- Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
FREE Shipping to the Lower 48
- Body: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8″ hardened Nitro-Steel Steel carbon shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Provides 0-2″ lift. The coil preload can be adjusted with optional spanner wrenches (available separately)
- Sold as a Pair
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Options / Shipping Info
|Dimensions||24.00 × 14.00 × 7.00 in|
|Chevrolet||Colorado||2015 - 2019|
|GMC||Canyon||2015 - 2019|