Bilstein B8 8100 (Bypass) 0-1.5″ Lift Rear Shocks | 2005+ Tacoma
Bilstein B8 8100 (Bypass) Shocks are a direct fit, position sensitive, damper for the 2005+ Tacoma.
- Bilstein B8 8100 (Bypass) is a direct fit, position sensitive, damper for light trucks and SUV’s. These motorsports inspired shock absorbers utilize a dual tube externally adjustable bypass design.
- B8 8100 (Bypass) feature “Incremental Flow” bypass adjusters, allowing for finite and incremental changes for rebound and compression.
- The shocks utilize a bottom hose, remote-reservoir exit port, delivering increased compression control during the full cycle. The remote reservoir is supplied with a bolt-on aluminum anodized chassis mount for an easy fitment.
- Bilstein B8 8100 (Bypass) will maximize the driver experience, offering unparalleled ride comfort and incredible bottom out control.
- 2005+ Tacoma
- Accommodates 0-1.5″ of Rear Lift (Lift Components/Options Sold Separately)
- Left Rear & Right Rear Bypass Shock Absorbers (Sold as Complete Pair)
- (1) 25-269802 – Rear Left Corner
- (1) 25-269819 – Rear Right Corner
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Additional Product Literature
|Toyota||Tacoma||2005 - 2019|