FOX 2.0 Performance Series Remote-Reservoir Rear Shock Set
2.0 Performance Series Remote-Reservoir Rear Shock Set for 2003+ 4Runner, 2007+ FJ Cruiser & 2005+ Tacoma
- The aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body shock delivers FOX’s industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
- Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External Reservoir: 2.0″ Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Lift: 0-1.5″ (985-24-117)
- Lift: 2-3″ (985-24-118)
- Sold as a pair
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Options / Shipping Info
0-1.5" Lift, 2-3" Lift
|Toyota||4Runner||2003 - 2019|
|Toyota||FJ Cruiser||2007 - 2014|
|Toyota||Tacoma||2005 - 2019|