View cart “ICON Extended Travel Remote-Reservoir Front Coilover Shock Kit | 2010+ 4Runner & FJ Cruiser” has been added to your cart.
ICON Extended-Travel Front Coilover Shock Kit | 2005+ Tacoma
- These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your Tacoma’s front suspension.
- These coil-overs are meant to be installed with an aftermarket upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5″ back spacing.
- Extended Travel (Requires Aftermarket Upper Control Arms)
- Adjustable ride height from 0″ – 3.5″
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8″ PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5″ shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Toyota||Tacoma||2005 - 2019|