Toytec Boss Suspension System | 1996-2002 4Runner
BOSS Suspension System Fits All 1996 to 2002 Toyota 4Runners. Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this is the most complete lift kit on the market.
- TTFCS9604 – ToyTec’s BOSS front coilover is designed with a larger 5/8” Nitro steel shock shaft which is much more corrosion resistant than chrome plating and is valved specific to the 3rd gen 4Runner. This improves overall handling and performance. The threaded Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock body is adjustable from 0-3” of front lift height and can be fine tuned to level your truck side to side and front to back. They have a 200 psi gas charge and each shock is dyno’d before it is shipped.
- Upper mounts and adjustment rings are machined from 6061-T6 Billet aluminum and are then anodized black to prevent corrosion.
- TIG welded spanner wrenches are included for easy adjustment.
- We only use Eibach springs for our coilovers which means you have the best name and quality in the business supporting your vehicle.
- Comes fully assembled and ready to bolt on.
- All parts are 100% made in the U.S.A.
- RM43010-TTL Signature Series 3″ Bump stop drop spacers included in kit.
- TAC-DR Front Diff Drop kit – For 4wd models – When installing a lift on the front of a 4wd 4Runner, the angles of the front CV axles will increase the higher you lift it. At 3 inches of lift, the CV joints will operate at considerable angle which will increase wear on the CV joints and the rubber boots. The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
- 550 lb/in Eibach Coils: Ideal for stock front weight or those looking for great compression in the rocks.
- 600 lb/in Eibach Coils: Will handle extra weight of a front bumper and winch.
- 650 lb/in Eibach Coils: For extreme front weight or high speed off-roading.
- Toytec 9602RC: Medium 3 inch lift coils.
- Toytec Superflex 024RCB: 3.75” Rear Lift stock weight, 3.25” Rear Lift +200lbs, 3” Rear Lift +400lbs. *Choose TT9602R Boss Rear Shocks.
- For 3″ Rear Lift – Toytec 9602RC coils
- Toytec Boss Rear Shocks – Standard – Can be used with either coil option.
- Toytec Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks -TT-19062RR – Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. (includes mounting hardware). For use with 3″ rear coils.
NOTE. For Toytec Superflex Rear Coils:
- *** Extended brake line may be required. Recommended.***
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Toyota||4Runner||1996 - 2002|