Toytec Boss Suspension System | 2007+ Tundra
BOSS Suspension System Fits All 2007+ Toyota Tundras. Designed for the best overall ride comfort and performance in mind, this is the most complete lift kit on the market.
BUL-207AH – Toytec BOSS Suspension System
Toytec BOSS Suspension System lift package for 2007-Current Tundra
Toytec’s engineers selected these products for a complete lift for your Tundra. This kit offers the best ride and performance on and off road.
- ToyTec/BOSS Adjustable front coilovers (TTFCS-207AH)
- Your choice of 700 LB red or silver coils
- Adjustable from 0 to 3″ lift. (spanner wrench included for adjustment).
- Preset at 3″ lift. No spring compressor needed; fully assembled for a bolt on front lift.
- Included to allow for proper shock travel. Note: This must be installed or warranty will be voided.
Front Diff Drop Kit:
TU-DR-07 – The front differential drop kit will reduce the angle placed on the CV axles thereby reducing wear on those components.
Rear Shock Options:
- TT207R- ToyTec Rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings.
- TT-2007TRR – ToyTec Rear BOSS 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. For additional performance, the remote reservoir shock will hold more oil to prevent shock fading on rougher applications. – OEM style stem – Reuses factory bushings
Rear Lift Options:
- BK-1 ToyTec 1″ rear block kit (includes U-bolts)
- BK-15 ToyTec 1.5″ rear block kit (includes U-bolts)
- TT-MINI – ToyTec Progressive 3 Leaf Add-A-Leaf kit with U-bolts. Provides approximately 1.5″ of lift. Installed on top of your overload spring.
- SKLTUN-2247 – Toytec 1-1.5″ Adjustable Shackles with new lower bushings
Add Upper Control Arms to complete your kit:
- SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms – 25490 – The most adjustable UCA on the market. Correct your alignment angles. Also great for adjusting for tire clearance.
- ICON Billet Upper Control Arm Kit (w/ Delta Joints) – 58560DJ
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Toyota||Tundra||2007 - 2019|