- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
FOX 2.5″ Factory Series IFP Front Coilover Set | 2007+ Tundra
Fox’s bolt-on Factory Race Series Coil-over IFP shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Series Coil-overs IFP shocks deliver.
- Body: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- External Reservoir: 2.5″ Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach® racing springs
- Shaft: 7/8″ hardened NitroSteel® Steel carbon shafts
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Sold as a Pair
- 0-2″ Lift: (Standard-Travel) Works w/ factory upper control arms
- The coil preload can be adjusted with optional spanner wrenches (available separately)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Toyota||Tundra||2007 - 2019|
You must be logged in to post a comment.