We recognize that your privacy is very important. This document outlines the types of personal information we collect and how we use it.
Personal Information We Collect:
• Armorology only collects personal information (name, e-mail address, billing & shipping information, etc…) when you place an order on our site, register your account, or voluntarily provide such information. This information is only used in the ordinary course of business to process a sales order, or to respond to an inquiry.
• Armorology.com servers automatically record analytic information when you visit our site, including date & time of visit, referring website, region, URL, IP address, browser type and language setting.
Use of Collected Information:
• We do not distribute, share, or otherwise sell customer information collected, except where as required by law.
• Analytic information is used to provide general statistics regarding use of our website.
• Armorology.com uses browser cookies to help improve the user’s experience, authenticate customers, and to provide time-saving shortcuts & preferences.
• A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site, and to help identify repeat visitors to our site.
• A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer, nor is it linked to any personally identifiable information about you, other than the information you choose to share voluntarily.
• This site utilizes an SSL certificate, which means communications between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure. When personal information is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Further, all credit card processing is PCI-Compliant, and we NEVER keep Credit Card or Payment information on our site/servers!
• Registering an account is not required to place orders on our site.
• Any e-mail subscriptions offered by Armorology are completely voluntary and can be canceled (unsubscribed to) at any time.
• You can choose to accept or decline cookies: most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you’d prefer. However, please note that this may prevent some of this website’s features/services from functioning properly as a result.
By using the Armorology website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.