Looking for Returns & Warranty Info? Click Here
TERMS & CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ARMOROLOGY
• Armorology.com is comprised of various web pages owned & operated by Armorology. This website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• The use of products sold by Armorology is at the consumer’s own risk. Proper installation and proper use of all products must be followed at all times for optimal safety and performance.
• Installers, owners, and operators must follow all manufacturer’s instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others.
• Armorology assumes no responsibility for any damages, to person, property, or any other sort incurred as a result of the use, misuse, misunderstanding, inaccuracy/incompleteness of any included instructions, or the products to which they may directly or indirectly pertain.
• All products sold and/or manufactured by Armorology are intended for off-road use only.
SUSPENSION RELATED PRODUCTS: DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Installation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center-of-gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain.
• The user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle and assumes liability for any damage it could cause.
• Installers, owners, and operators must follow instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or others.
• Improper installation or misuse of any product manufactured or sold by Armorology could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger(s), or bystanders.
• The user of these products must know that they require more frequent maintenance and care when compared to the factory suspension. Disregarding the maintenance schedule will cause the products to prematurely wear and could lead to eventual failure. If the components within the suspension system or accessories become worn, the safety and reliability of the vehicle is at risk. Proper maintenance of aftermarket equipment that ensures the vehicle’s occupants safety, is entirely your responsibility.
Armorology will not be liable for ANY damages resulting from, or caused by the installation of suspension systems, suspension components, lift kits, or any other products we sell.
• The information, products and services included in or available throughout the Armorology website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Armorology and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes at any time.
• Armorology and/or its supplies make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, services, and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. All such information is provided “AS IS,” without warranty or condition of any kind. Armorology and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and condition with regard to this information, products, services, and related graphics, including fitness for a particular purposes, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Armorology, its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, including negligent or wrongful conduct by you or any other person accessing this site.
PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
If you are under 18 years old, you may only place orders on our website with the permission & consent of a parent or legal guardian.
If you register for an account on this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in details and agree to take responsibility for all activity that takes place under your account or password. You acknowledge that Armorology is not responsible for any 3rd party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Armorology reserves the right to refuse or cancel services, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Armorology is not responsible or obligated to honor any price or quantity misprint on this site. Errors can and do occur despite our absolute best efforts to avoid them. Prices, quantities and terms listed on this site are advertisements only; they are not offers to contract. Any purported purchases made by you on this site remain subject to review and acceptance by Armorology.
• We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. We do not keep any credit card information on file, at any time. We also work closely with local and international law enforcement agencies to help prosecute all fraud cases.
• Some orders may be delayed if fraud is suspected, and you may be asked to provide additional information and/or proof of identification.
• ALL FRAUD CASES WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THEIR LEGAL LIMITS. Comments
COMMENTS & REVIEWS
Comments and/or reviews are moderated by Armorology.com, who reserves the right to exercise editorial control over any post, comment or review submitted. Comments or opinions expressed in the reviews are those of the poster only. Views posted here do not represent the views of Armorology.com. In posting any comment, you understand that Armorology.com may reuse that comment elsewhere or quoted in other marketing material.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Armorology website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Armorology and Armorology is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Armorology is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Armorology of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
RISK OF LOSS
Armorology will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the purchaser, Freight On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) and risk of loss passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. Armorology will advise purchaser of estimated shipping dates, but will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery and/or associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Acts of God, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, etc…
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Armorology website, you warrant to Armorology that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use our website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Armorology website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for you through this website.
Armorology reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, and notices, at any time. The most current version of Terms will supersede all previous versions.
• All contents on this website are copyrighted by Armorology, except for any names, images, text, or applications that are licensed and approved from third-parties.
• COPYRIGHT 2001-2021 by Armorology and/or its suppliers.
All rights reserved.
Passenger and Off-Highway Vehicles (California Prop 65)
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-road vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle.
More detailed information can be found by going to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.