Warranty: (Online Store)
Most products carry specific warranties offered by the original manufacturer. All products sold by Armorology are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty policies. Armorology does not extend the duration of these warranties, nor does Armorology make any guarantees outside of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Some of the products sold on this site may fall under specific manufacturers’ warranty policies, which may require any warranty claim to be filed directly through the manufacturer by the end-user. This information can often be found on the manufacturer’s website.
Warranty Replacement or Service Parts: Armorology does not stock warranty or replacement parts/units for defective or broken items. If you have an item that is defective and currently under warranty, please call us at 719-632-8125, and we will do our best to assist you with contacting the original manufacturer. Please note: Replacement, replacement parts, or refund ultimately lies in their discretion.
Shipping: (Online Store)
Most orders are processed within 24 hours, and most orders ship within 1 – 2 business days. If there is any problem(s) with your order, any delay with your shipment, or any item(s) are back-ordered, we will strive to notify you by e-mail as quickly as possible.
The Lower 48 States: Estimated Shipping Costs provided at checkout are configured for the lower 48 states. If you reside in Alaska or Hawaii, the estimated shipping charges (including “Free Shipping”), may not be accurate, or may not apply. We will contact you with updated shipping charges for approval before the order is processed .
International Orders: We are not currently setup to ship internationally.
Placing Orders & Payment Policies: (Online Store)
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). We also accept PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address, and we will ONLY ship to the verified shipping address. International PayPal transactions WILL NOT be accepted.
Gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will automatically decline the order. (See more details about this below, under “Billing & Shipping Address.”
Billing & Shipping Address:
Please make sure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or Financial Institution prior to placing an order with us. If a incorrect billing address is entered while checking out, our system will automatically decline the transaction. If this occurs, your Bank may place a hold on the funds, or your Credit Card Company may show the charge as “pending,” even though our system declined the order. Depending on your Bank or Credit Card Company, it may take up to 10 business days for the Hold or Pending Transaction to be removed, or posted back to your account.
Shipping Address that differs from Billing Address:
While it is possible to deliver to an address different from your billing address, some restrictions apply. Please make absolutely sure that your shipping address is accurate. Shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, Etc) typically charge substantial fees to correct & reroute shipments already in transit. If this occurs, you will be responsible for the payment of those fees, and they must be paid prior to the rerouting process being initiated.
Changes to Order or Shipping Address:
Shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, Etc) typically charge substantial fees to correct & reroute shipments already in transit. If this occurs, you will be responsible for the payment of those fees, and they must be paid prior to the rerouting process being initiated.
Cancelling or Changing Your Order:
Orders that are canceled before the package has been processed for shipment are subject to a minimum cancellation processing fee of $25.00, or 5% of the order total, whichever is greater.
Orders cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
Orders changed after packaging has been processed will be subject to additional shipping costs and/or processed as a new order.
Orders changed after “shipped” status will require the purchaser to return the product(s) back to Armorology at your return shipping costs.
Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from your return credit.
By clicking the Place Order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final. NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES: (Online Store)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. We will accept returns on products within 30 days of the original purchase order date.*
*Please note, however, the following return policy will apply to any product ordered from us:
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Before returning a product, you must call and request a Return Authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any products returned to us without an accompanying RA number.
- RA numbers can only be issued within 30 days of the original purchase date. Products must be received back to our warehouse within 45 days of original purchase date.
- Please be as detailed as possible regarding the reason you are returning your products. If possible, please have your part numbers and order number available to assist in the
- All items must be in new, resaleable condition. This means non-installed, unused, and must still be in the original packaging complete with all parts, hardware and manufacturer documentation to be eligible to receive full credit. We will not give any credit for any part(s) that we do not deem to be in new condition.
- There will be additional fees if repackaging is required, so we recommend double boxing your return shipment.
- We do not refund Shipping & Handling Fees. If your order included Free Shipping, we will deduct that amount we paid from your refund.
- *SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS ALLOWED.
Shipping your products back to us:
- When shipping your products back to us, you may use any carrier of your choice. Please note that Armorology will not be responsible for any returns lost in transit, damaged in shipment, or any return that does not have a signed Proof of Delivery. We strongly urge you to use a carrier that offers package tracking.
- Please be sure to package your products carefully to insure that they are not damaged during transit. Please be sure to clearly write your RA number on the outside of the box where it can be easily seen. This will insure your return is processed as quickly as possible.