ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote-Reservoir Rear Shocks WITH CDCV, (0-3″ Lift) | 2003+ 4Runner & 2007+ FJ Cruiser
- ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune.
- Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications; ICON’s unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal “Bump Zone” that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity.
Available on backorder
- ICON’s CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- ICON’s internal “Bump Zone” increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Remote reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are sold in pairs
- Price listed is for two (2) shock absorbers
- For individual shock purchase, please contact us.
- We recommend the use of Icon’s (#56100) shock shin guards or a protective boot to reduce the chance of shock shaft damage
- These shocks are located in a vulnerable position that allows debris to easily come in direct contact with the shock shaft
- If ICON rear coil springs (2″ #52700) (3″ #52800) are not installed, a limit strap may be required to prevent the coil from falling out at full droop
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Toyota||4Runner||2003 - 2021|
|Toyota||FJ Cruiser||2007 - 2014|