SPC Upper Control Arms | 2007+ Tundra
SPC has been at the forefront of designing and building rugged, adjustable front upper control arms for the demands of lifted vehicles. Trucks and SUVs run out of factory alignment adjustment when you install lift kits. With our patented design our upper control arm provides an additional camber and caster change. Tough enough for off-road and racing applications SPC arms are the industry standard.
The most adjustable upper control arm available.
FREE Shipping to The Lower 48!
25490 – SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms | 07+ Tundra
Designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in Colorado; SPC Performance’s adjustable upper control arms are loaded with the features you need. Improve suspension travel, handling, and tire wear while you center your tire in the wheel well to maximize clearance for your oversized tires. Equipped with greaseable ball joints and SpecRide™ Bushings, this arm will both correct alignment angles and restore factory ride quality. SPC’s integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. (Sold in pairs.)
- Get the most suspension travel available: SPC’s arms have improved clearance to get around the spring bucket and 80° of articulation in its ball joint. Now equipped with free pivoting xAxis joints, SPC’s arm gives you maximum droop travel. More travel than any other ball joint or mono ball equipped arm on the market.
- Get your drivability & tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design, the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber. This adjustability allows you to put your alignment angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: On the adjustable ball joint SPC uses hex chromate free finish and offers a 700hr salt spray test for the best corrosion protection available.
- These arms feature SPC’s NEW SpecRide(tm) Bushings:
- Free moving pivot sleeve which eliminates failures caused by high travel suspensions
- Noise and vibration control
- Ozone, oil and alkaline resistant material
- Adjustment range:
- Camber +/- 2.0 degrees
- Caster -1.0 degrees to +3.0 degrees
- Sold as a pair
***Free Shipping applies to the lower 48 US States***
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Specialty Products Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Warranty categories include limited lifetime, one year, 90 day, or no warranty items. Individual product warranty information may be attained by opening www.specprod.com and entering the specific part number. Warranty information is also included within our PIES file data.
Warranty applies to the original consumer purchase from an authorized distributor and only on the original vehicle on which it was installed. This limited lifetime warranty is in effect only when the product is installed by a professional technician. Any product that has been abused, altered, incorrectly installed or used in competition, racing or off road, is not covered. Product finish is excluded from this warranty as is normal wear and tear.
Specialty Products Company shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, including, but not limited to claims for delay, loss of profits, use, time or labor.?
Specialty Products Company shall not be liable for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting from improper installation or misuse of any part subject to this warranty. There are no other warranties expressed or implied extending beyond those set forth above. We reserve the right to make changes in design, materials and specifications without prior notice.
|Toyota||Tundra||2007 - 2021|